Friday, March 5, 2010

10 Hours and Counting

It is now 11 pm and Grandpa is passed out on the couch. The gun goes off in about 10 hours so I need to get to bed.

This is a picture from earlier when Mason decided he was getting ready to go out. He put on the hat and shoes himself, picked up the bag strap, said "bye, bye" and walked off down the hallway. Pretty funny. I still need to get the red-eyes sorted out.



The waxing went on as I suggested earlier with a mix of moly and blue low fluoro as a base prep and low fluoro violet as a top coat. It is all brushed and polished out but there are a few weird looking grayish areas on each ski. I hope I didn't over cook the base. Anyway all my stuff is laid out ready to go (see below), and since my alarm clock is no more I am completely counting on the babies to wake me up. Watch them sleep in until 9 am and I miss the race. I guess if they actually slept until 9 I might be happy to miss the race.



I will try to get some pictures and capture the atmosphere at Hardwood tomorrow. Off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK BIG T!!!! I'm sure you will smoke it at the race, definitely post up with how it goes!

    ReplyDelete